Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
To support product development on R&D sites, Valeo uses various systems\:
> A Product Lifecyle Management (PLM) system (Based on Enovia),
> A mechanic design system (Catia),
> An electronic engineering system (Zuken),
> Multiple High Power Computing (HPC) solutions for Digital Simulation computation
> A large number of Simulation sofware (Ansys, Abaqus, Ls-Dyna, Moldflow ...)
The IS SysOps Engineer belongs to the IS organization and works under the responsibility of the IS Architect Manager.
Your main mission are the following \:
- Deploying solutions (upgrades, architecture evolution or new platform).
- Design and optimise infrastructures (servers, storage, backup, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Administer, maintain and upgrade software and hardware.
- Define the means and procedures to guarantee the performance and availability of systems and platforms.
- Carrying out audits and consultations (Quality, Security).
- Participate in defining and applying the security norms and standards defined by the company.
- Design and develop software tools for system administration.
- Write documentation for deployment, operation and maintenance.
- Ensure technology watch.
- Industrialising and automating administration tasks.
- Provide level 2-3 support.
- Manage incidents / changes.
- Manage infrastructure evolution and consolidation projects.
Let's talk about you...
This job position requires 3 to 10 years of experience in computer science area (Server management, Complex architectures, Bug fixing...). Required Skills\: Linux/Windows Server Database (MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server) Network/Storage Scripting (Linux, PowerShell) Google Cloud Platform / AWS, Grafana / Prometheus, Masterizing systems/tools related to CAD/CAE will be a plus.
Customer oriented, International mindset and fluent English are mandatory.
- Amazon Web Services