Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? For over 75 years, Oil States Industries, Inc. has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense, and general industrial applications worldwide.
Oil States Industries, Inc. recognizes that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including paid time off, an annual incentive bonus program and benefits eligibility on the first day of employment for all employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short term disability, and flexible spending accounts.
Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Come join our team!
Oil States is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Project Manager in Arlington, Texas.
The product line this position will represent can be found at [ Link removed ] Review products under \u0027Production\u0027.
Responsible for all aspects of projects to ensure that it is delivered on time, on budget, and meets the specified requirements. The Project Manager is the direct contact with the customer and is specifically responsible for all commercial and schedule interfaces with the customer. Typically assigned larger projects, the Project Manager may have supervisory duties for a project team, made up of other Project Managers and support personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary contact between Company and Customer.
- Internal interface between Management, Sales, Engineering, Quality, and Manufacturing.
- Establishes the schedule and staffing requirements for each phase of a project in conjunction with project leads.
- Prepare and review the project plan to monitor project status.
- Prepare and supervise document submittals in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Prepare and submit variation orders.
- Monitor project milestones, notify accounting at appropriate intervals, review and approve invoices.
- Meet with customer’s representatives to review project status, direction, establish priorities.
- Meet with project personnel to establish project goals and priorities.
- Meet with customer and engineering personnel for equipment design reviews.
- Maintain project schedules and prepare progress reports.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor engineering activities.
- Monitor purchasing activities.
- Monitor manufacturing activities.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- BS Mechanical Engineering or related engineering degree with at least 10 years previous mechanical engineering or related experience in a manufacturing environment; or at least 14 years of related experience without a degree.
- At least seven (7) years previous project management experience preferably for an OEM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized individual able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of computers and software (Project Scheduling, Word Processing, and Spreadsheets).
- Use of a computer, phone and other office equipment, including copier/scanner, etc.
- Prolonged sitting.
- Frequent standing, walking and use of stairs.
- Occasional bending, stooping, carrying and reaching.
- Lift, carry, push or pull objects up to 20 pounds.
By contractual requirements this position requires that all persons establish proof of US Citizens
Be part of what’s next at Oil States Industries, Inc.!
Over 75 years in business
An Equal Opportunity Employer