The Oracle Business Systems Analyst will take direction from the Oracle Business Systems Manager in support of Oracle Projects related production issues, and participate in rollout/implementation of selected Oracle modules.
Candidates must quickly become proficient with the Systems and Software group IT processes and standards.
The job includes identifying user requirements, writing functional specifications, reviewing technical specifications, developing test plans and scripts, testing applications, developing and training end users and successfully implementing into production multiple business system solutions at the same time. The ability to trouble shoot and resolve problems quickly is essential.
A qualified candidate will have:
– Experience in Oracle Applications R12 (INV, BOM, Planning, Configurators, Manufacturing. Added Modules- Order Management, Procurment)
– Basic knowledge in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms
– Experience in supporting Oracle Applications production system, working on support tickets and providing solution(s) for the same.
– Experience in end to end Oracle implementation project
– Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle
– Experience with interpreting & analyzing user requirements specifications
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
MCA/BE with a technical/business background (MIS/SCM) or equivalent experience
3-5 years of experience with Oracle Applications R12
3-5 years of experience in business systems analysis
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Systems Development Life Cycle
User Requirements Documents