Are you an Assistant Project Manager seeking a new challenge?
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunities for long term career progression?
If so, please read on…
We require an Assistant Project Manager who will be responsible for:
• Supporting contract management
• Task management of project officers
• Tracking and reporting of Management information, such as compiling monthly client reports
• Budget tracking and escalation to the PM where necessary.
• Support in the management transition of in-house IT system to client developed system
• Ensuring effective communication planning and tracking
• Oversee delivery of workplan in collaboration with the professional team and project manager/project principal. Escalating any issues where appropriate.
• Supporting the operations team and project manager where necessary in their workload
- Degree in Project Management or similar level degree in related fields
A bit about us
Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world. We are a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we’re helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
About the division
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from a few million pounds to £20bn through the technical disciplines of land advisory, programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Our environment and water portfolio is primarily a UK based business delivering project, programme and commercial management services to regulated water/wastewater clients and the Environment Agency. Our work stretches across the entire project lifecycle, from pre-contract cost estimating and benchmarking to post contract QS services and commercial assurance. For project and programme management we deliver capital projects on behalf of our clients, both internal and external that range from several hundred thousand pounds in value to major projects and programmes worth over £0.5billion. Additionally we are the home of the cost intelligence service, a specialist team of data analysts and economists who provide expert advice across all sectors on inflation and indexation. We currently work with around half of the UK’s regulated water and wastewater companies.
Equality, diversity and inclusion statement:
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated inclusive recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer:
• Pension matched up to 7%
• Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
• An annual professional institution subscription
• Life insurance
• Enhanced parental leave
• Annual company performance bonus scheme – Subject to company performance
• Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Does this sound interesting to you? Get in touch today!
Benchmarking (Project Management)