If you’re continuously looking to develop yourself and learn more about new solutions in automation industry, if you have a can-do attitude and enjoy delivering the best customer services, then we are the perfect match for you!
By joining us as an Inside Sales Engineer you will have the chance to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and you will have unique career opportunities.
The primary function of the role is to assist customers by identifying the best solution for their application; offers and sells complete product solutions and provides commercial and technical support to customers.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Review the Request for Quote
- Contact customers (via email and phone), collaborate with outside sales to understand customer requirements and establish sales strategy
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application
- Liaise with Field Sales and Account Management to prioritize effort, gather competitive intelligence, agree product direction and price strategy to improve customer service consistent with account plans that contribute to their ongoing development
- Technically and commercially responsible for the quotes
- Act as a liaison between customers - sales offices – factories
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- University degree in Engineering (e.g. Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical)
- 2-3 minimum years of relevant experience in Technical Sales and/or Customer Care Environment
- Relevant knowledge of the process industry
- English fluency to business standard essential
- Demonstrate ability to communicate at both technical and commercial level to resolve customer issues
- PC skills: MS Office, Internet
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as an Inside Sales Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.