The GHT Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining and building strategic customer relationships. With direction from the Director of Operations, this person will execute on the sales and marketing strategy established by the GHT senior leadership team. This person will be responsible for growing sales in multiple industries including mining, construction, gas compression, power generation, and drilling.
- Create customer quotes and orders requests for standard equipment.
- Follow up on customer orders and leads.
- Ensure revenue targets are met in assigned areas.
- Build and maintain strategic customer relationships for assigned customers.
- Work with customers to understand current and future needs and forecasts.
- Manage day to day questions and issues with customers.
- Work with operations to ensure on time delivery and customer expectations are met.
- Grow sales with customers outside of oil and gas industry.
- Adjusts and/or coordinates complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Work with the applications group to ensure technical specifications are met for customers’ needs.
- Work with operations, accounting, and customer buyers to follow up on outstanding customer issues and payments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products including coolers, radiators, and service.
- Ability to manage complex customers and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated professional integrity and reliability.
- Demonstrated skills in resolving issues.
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions.
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing customers.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Safety focused.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 5-10 years of oilfield equipment maintenance experience preferred.
Complex Problem Solving