Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are working together for the future of our world. We combine engineering and science with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists and technologists.
Join us today. You will be proud to be a part of a company built on Leading with Science.
Tetra Tech’s commitment to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally is stronger than ever. Our Midwest, Rockies & California Operations are currently seeking to add an Environmental Planner to our team in Denver, Colorado. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to join a dynamic environmental consulting environment. This position will support a variety of projects and will focus primarily on supporting our growing energy practice. Our energy practice includes routing, siting, permitting, and engineering of power generation (utility-scale solar, onshore and offshore wind, and fossil fuel), battery storage, electric transmission (power lines and substations), and natural gas transmission and distribution (pipelines, compressor stations, and other related facilities).
- Support Project Managers, senior staff, and geospatial analysts with the development of critical issues analyses and routing and siting studies.
- Develop environmental studies and resource analyses both independently and working with a team of subject matter experts.
- Support Project Managers and senior staff with the preparation and production of land use and resource permit applications for federal, state, and local agencies and jurisdictions.
- Support Project Managers with the development of public outreach materials such as strategic communication plans, stakeholder databases, fact sheets, newsletters, brochures, and websites.
- Support Project Managers with project schedules and tracking of budgets and deliverables.
- Lead the coordination of project logistics and work with other team members to facilitate the workflow for project deliverables through tasking, draft development, internal reviews, submittal, and responses to comments.
- Facilitate project meetings, stakeholder outreach, public meetings, and tracking and recording stakeholder contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as environmental planning, environmental studies, natural resources, or similar degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated work experience performing similar tasks.
- Prior environmental consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Ability and interest in working as part of a team in a fast-paced consulting environment with the capability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on pending items.
- Strong follow-through skills, attention to detail and work quality.
- Ability to act independently with task management roles.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, outside vendors and internal and external clients. Sensitivity to confidential information is a must.
- Demonstrated writing abilities, organizational skills, competency with basic business computer applications.
- Competency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud also desired.
- Willingness and ability to travel for project work.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Salary Range: $45,000 - $85,000 yr.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees— 20,000 associates working together to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in URL blocked - click to apply.
Explore our open positions at [ Link removed ] .
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting [ Link removed ]
URL blocked - click to apply[ Link removed ] to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
No calls or agencies.