Oversee planning, management, and implementation of Supply Chain CAPEX projects and investment studies; responsible for Fixed Assets System Management and control; coordinate with supplier and contractors of CAPEX projects; responsible in implementing proper spare parts monitoring, requisition, implementing preventive and corrective maintenance program for terminal packhouse.
- In charge of Capex project planning & implementation, Case study including cost estimate, budget & cash flow monitoring.
- Monitors progress of CAPEX purchases of goods and availment of services.
- Coordination of best practices (within SC, Cement BU and other CX BU).
- Bench marking innovative technologies.
TERMINAL OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- Plan and execute autonomous maintenance
- Build the SAP Computer Maintenance system and be able to build the Supply Chain Work Order, Part list system & Bill of quantities, Standard Work Elements
- Manage spare parts requisition and availability
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance
- Responsible for the management of service contracts
- Ensure implementation of the Leader Standard Work system at the Terminals.
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Comply to corporate policies on environmental, health and safety to conform w/ governmental policies
- Maintain accident-free operation
FIXED ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Monitor the recording of fixed assets and periodic physical inventory count. Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- With good written and oral communication skills
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Project Management and Problem-Solving Skills, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Negotiating, Facilities Management, Safety-oriented
- With knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office Applications and Microsoft Project
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Management
- Auto Cad
- Bill Of Quantities
- Business Process Improvement
- Cost Modelling