Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 961800298.
Linde Gas & Equipment, Inc. is seeking a Territory Manager to join our team located in South Bend, IN.
The Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales within an assigned territory of existing & new accounts. The Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative will be accountable for achieving quota by hunting new customers and growing existing relationships.
Territory Manager - Outside Sales Representative
- Promotes sales and provides account service to assigned and potential customers
- Focuses on sales quota, new business development & maintaining customer relationships
- Contacts existing accounts and cold calls (onsite & phone) potential targets
- Responsible for gross profit improvement and securing new business
- Improves the profitability of existing accounts by fully understanding value propositions
- Supports and implements marketing plans, promotions and new product launches
- Secures long term relationship by negotiating product supply agreements
- Accountable for providing complete and accurate account set-up and pricing data
- Maintain list of target accounts by generates and qualifying new business leads
- Conducts competitive intelligence
- Demonstrates products to new account customers
- Other duties as assigned
Linde offers the following to qualified Territory Mangers / Outside Sales Representative; competitive salary commission, 401K, full benefits, tuition reimbursement, company car, laptop and phone.
• Prefer 5-7 years Outside Sales experience
• Bachelor's Degree is preferred
• Prior sales success
• Defined sales process
• Industrial gas experience is preferred
• Welding experience is preferred
• Oil & Gas industry is a plus
• High School Diploma/GED required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- Oil And Gas