Wood is currently recruiting Payroll Administrators for Gurgaon location. The role requires to work in the night shift to support US region.
• Ensures timely processing of all payrolls in accordance with labour regulations and standard accounting principles.
Skills / Qualifications
• To handle all input including overtime, sickness, special allowances, deductions, new starter and Leaver within the specified time limit.
• Process payroll including salary calculation, reconciliation and payment file in a timely manner,
• Processing post payroll activities which includes pay slips, statutory reporting, costing, third party interfaces and accounting.
• Resolve queries and escalations received from employee or any statutory pay issue.
• Managing, ensuring and analysing payroll quality and productivity
• Collaborating with stakeholders as required
• Work with the Global mobility department for taxation impact on payroll when required
• Process and reconcile taxation and sickness payments to meet regulatory requirements
• Reconcile each payroll register with Tax filing reports to assure accurate payment and timely tax filing are performed
• Review and assist in GL reconciliations of payroll and payroll tax
• Ensuring high quality payroll information is produced within deadlines
• Check payroll outputs & arrange necessary payments
• Preparing third party schedules & payments at month end
• Ensuring that all internal procedures are adhered to
• Driving the timely turn-around of payroll queries, internal & external information requests
• Degree essential
• CPP or other payroll qualification is desirable.
Job specific experience:
• Strong analytical and technical skills with strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Knowledge in tax compliance software and supporting data base tools. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, etc)
• Ability to identify and collaborate on process efficiencies
• Ability to work as part of team
• Proficiency in tax compliance software and supporting data base tools
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven ability to interact with diverse and decentralized teams/customers
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Takes personal responsibility to do the right thing, and persists in times of challenge or uncertainty.
• Possess hand-on experience for Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Payrolls.
• Experience in Query Management System (QMS)
• Experience with GL reconciliations with finance post payroll activities is desirable.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Experience in Data Entry and reporting.
• Ability to achieve results through communication and facilitation in a matrix service delivery environment with shared accountabilities.
• Ability to multitask.
• Sound judgment, decision- making and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrable experience of being able to prioritize and manage work load to achieve end result.
• Working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard, quality of output.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Complex Problem Solving