Your Person Information may be stored on servers that are located in your country of residence, Emerson Global Corporate or other countries. We may also share your Personal Information with Emerson’s affiliates worldwide and necessary service providers. In these cases, Emerson will take reasonable steps to ensure that the data recipient is obligated either under the law or through contractual arrangements to provide adequate protection on the data received from us.
Please do read below linkage for “Privacy Notice” in details before your application. If you have any questions about the above first paragraph or this “Privacy Notice”, please discontinue your application immediately; if you continue your application, you will be deemed to have consented to the above first paragraph and all content in the “Privacy Notice”.
[ Link removed ]
To provide technical support during specification and implementation of Digital Transformation solutions, predominantly within the Chemical, Life Science and Oil & Gas industries though not limited to other types of processes. The engineer will be involved from initial client discussions through to commissioning of solutions.
- Develop Digital Transformation solutions based upon a client’s requirements
- Execute Digital Transformation projects using KNet / OSI-PI platforms.
- Develop strong relationships with our customers based on technical expertise
- Specify improvements for individual clients based on the results of site surveys and quantify expected benefits and financial improvements
- Execute the implementation of the Digital Transformation solution and ensure that client expectations have been addressed
- Ensures timely completion of projects on schedule and within the allocated budget
- Support local sales/Market team to work closely with potential customers.
- Complete other job assigned by Lead engineer/Engineering Manager
- University degree in engineering discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the DX sector, preferably some working experience with foreign owned companies. Should possess a good understanding of the DX business in China.
- Be able to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- Good presentation skill and strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, outgoing personality
- Occupational Health and safety acumen
- Have experience on DX system development and implementation
- Experience of Oracle or SQL or MSSQL
- Be familiar with software with Python, OSI-PI
- Have OPC knowledge and experience
- Experience in DCS system will be a plus
- Experience in C# Development will be a plus
- Have Machine Learning knowledge
- Good oral English is preferred
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Dcs File Format
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)