Do you have technical or electrical experience? Or maybe you have graduated from technical studies? If you have been working in the field and now you prefer to work in the office, then this job might be right for you. As a Technical Planner you will be part of an engaged team and you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the wind energy sector.
Service > Service Operations > Technical Planning
The department of Planning located in Szczecin, is part of a global Service Deliver Centre providing services to internal customers across the world. The main areas of responsibility are Technical Planning, Continuous Improvement Management Coordination, Dispatching and Field Planning.
Technical Planning consists of SAP tasks related to service orders such as technical preparation before field execution and approval after job complete on-field by technicians.
- Identifying the correct paperwork/safety documentation to carry out the job
- Liaising with Technical Support (DK) when required to gain further technical knowledge to help with prepping more complex jobs
- Technically complete (TECO) service orders
- Provide cover for other Technical Planners during terms of sickness or leave
- Bachelor or master degree
- Experience in administrative/documents/orders or relevant
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP would be a plus
- Analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and creative problem solving
- Willingness to work closely with technical issues
- Well organized with attention to details
- Advanced level of communication and teamwork skill
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and develop professionally in the company structure. Furthermore, attractive salary and benefits, such as private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card, and more are included. You will work in a comfortable office in the center of Szczecin.
Please apply no later than 22nd March.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Attention To Detail