Brief Description of Duties/Key Results to be Achieved:
- Be part of an Agile multi-functional team responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of different products and applications
- Design, develop, and deploy software components for new product development, covering functional, and non-functional aspects like security, performance, robustness, etc.
- Responsible in ensuring high quality of products through the execution of manual and automated unit, integration and other functional & non-functional testing
- Design, develop and maintain test frameworks, components and tools that are needed to perform software testing
- Utilize quality, framework and automation knowledge to contribute to the organizations exciting DevOps transformation
- Continuously learn appropriate domain knowledge, technologies, skills and tools needed for process improvements spanning multiple product domains
- Deliver high quality results on time and within budget while operating under minimal supervision
- Work effectively with marketing, architects, usability engineers and Agile teams from requirements analysis, design, implementation, reviews, up to delivering project requirements in a multi-site, multi-cultural organization
- At least 2 years of experience OO languages like C or C# software design and development
- Experience in developing automated test-cases, Test-driven-development or utilizing any kind of test automation framework
- Experienced in learning and applying domain knowledge, technologies, skills and tools as needed
- Able to manage ambiguity, and flexible to adapt to a dynamic work
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Strong SDLC experience in delivering projects on time with high quality, covering requirements analysis, design, implementation, and unit testing
- Able to communicate effectively with peers and other departments in local and international setting
- Knowledgeable and has experience in using UML and software design patterns
- Experience in SAFe and/or Agile Scrum Software Development methodologies
- Experienced with latest technologies/frameworks/patterns/tools/systems like Web API,.NET Core 5 /.NET, Roslyn, Entity Framework, SQL, SignalR, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, HTML5, Angular, JQuery, JSON, BITS, Git, Selenium, MSTest, xUnit.net, etc.
- Involved with multi-tiered or moderate-to-complex system design or development
- Experience in Cybersecurity, Cloud-based development/deployment, DevOps, Mobile and any form of AI, Analytics or Data Science application development a plus
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Agile Software Development