The NES Fircroft Chicago office is seeking candidates to join the largest petrochemical project in the world as they are seeking a Process Safety Engineer. This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be tasked with safely supporting the start-up and maintenance troubleshooting of all MOC’s and processing equipment at a brand new ethylene facility. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at [ Email address blocked ] . Additional job details can be found below.Job Details
Location: Monaca, PA
Hours: M-F—40 Hours Per Week. Some OT will be required.
Duration: 9-12 months—strong possibility for contract extensions.
Pay: $80-$100/hr. based on experience + monthly stipend to candidates that qualify. Job Responsibilities
- Needed for PSSR, PSUA, SOF, and high volume of anticipated MOCs that are of the non-RIT type.
- Anticipate MOC facilitation, risk assessments, HAZOPs and other HEMP review as required for Emergency and High-Priority type MOCs.
- Facilitation of HAZOPs and HEMP reviews.
- Lead PSSR’s
- Execute a high volume of MOC’s.
- Support PSUA and SoF.
- Support regulatory compliance OSHA PSM/RMP.
- Must have 10+ years of experience as a process safety engineer or similar applicable roles within the oil & gas industry.
- Must have extensive experience leading HAZOP’s, dealing with MOC’s, and conducting risk assessments.
- Must have deep understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Must have at minimum a BS degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical Engineering.
- Previous experience supporting a petrochemical start-up would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Monaca, PA region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Risk Analysis
- Process Safety
- Oil Painting
- Oil And Gas
- Risk Management Professional
- Hazard And Operability Study