We have a great opportunity for you to join our team, within an exciting new project we are starting in the Netherlands.
This role fits into Open Systems International (OSI), a fast-paced, growing, high technology provider of state-of-the-art energy management, optimization and control software solutions to energy utility companies worldwide. As a part of Emerson, we seek to continue being a global leader in the Operational Technology field.
This QA Testing Lead provides leadership, management, and development for all aspects of testing (manual and automated) the implementation of management systems. As part of an international team, it brings opportunities to develop your own expertise, while using your experience to guide your colleagues in the project cycle.
If you are a tech savvy individual, with a robust testing background and good leadership skills, we welcome you to join us in Ede!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Lead development and execution of the project release strategy, test strategy and plans, tools and templates, disaster recovery test plans.
- Develop all Test Data Provisioning and manage the process throughout the project.
- Develop and lead Integration Test Cases, End-to-End Test Cases, Sprint Testing, Automated Test Cases - with assistance from the technical and configuration team members.
- Manage the Manual Testing Scripts library.
- Provide communication of testing status for all project phases.
- Ensure all Test Execution is documented and follows agreed to standards.
- Develop an Integrated Performance Test Plan and Cases.
- Identify Manual Test Cases that are candidates for Test Automation.
- Participant in Sprint Planning and Review Meetings.
For this role you will need:
Our Offer to You
- Experience (5 years) with testing sophisticated applications and team leadership.
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall testing methodologies.
- Previous contact with utilities (ex. SCADA, EMS, GMS implementations, business transformation, and organizational change) is useful.
- Experience in using test management software (Jama, HP Quality Center, Xray, etc.), creating test strategies and plans (Program, End-to-End, Integration, Sprint) and test automation.
- Previous work on development and execution of user software training.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage large workstream and coordinate resources against planned work.
- Self-starter mentality with outstanding analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Availability to travel as required (50% of the time).
By joining Emerson as a Power System Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Test Execution Engine