Our client focuses on developing and delivering high-quality large-scale turnkey PV plants worldwide. As a manufacturer-independent integrated developer with a strong worldwide network of local development partners they provide high-quality turnkey PV plants, designed and engineered, to end investors internationally.
Your tasks will include:
- Participate in worldwide projects from the conceptual phase until operation
- Take on engineering and design of grid connections
- Support the project development with technical expertise during the early stages of projects and new markets
- Qualify and manage external engineering consultants
- Specify and coordinate the technical aspects of tendering interconnection infrastructure projects to subcontractors
- Coordinate subcontractors during design and execution of projects in cooperation with the on-site team
- Aggregating, managing and producing documentation and information for management, clients, lenders and advisers
- Meet with utilities and stakeholders worldwide for technical discussions
- Coordination and communication with third party technical advisors
- Academic degree in the area of electrical engineering, renewable energies or similar with focus on electrical engineering
- Experience in grid connection of energy projects in medium and high voltage
- Exposure to Wind or Solar industries
- Competent use of MS Office applications
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn
- Existing certificates would be an advantage (e.g. SAP, IOSH, NEBOSH, etc.)
Languages: English is the day-to-day working language.
Please apply to this job advert for a formal application to the above role.
- Turnkey (Business)
- Project Management
- Electrical Engineering