The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with an established yet ambitious independent Energy Consultancy that concentrates on streamlining the sustainable Energy Strategy and design stage of a project. The client have been specialists in their area for close to a decade and have a clear vision of growing exponentially over the next year aiming to double their headcount. It is a great opportunitiy to be part of a company that has a a track record of valuing and rewarding employee contribution.
They have also won countless industry awards and are in a great position for growth signified by their ability to hire in this period.
- Assist to improve and build background calculation spreadsheets
- Commencing feasibility studies
- Conduct heat loss studies
- Produce mechanical system specification
- Design tender packages
- Collaborate with external energy assessors
- Commencing thermal and ventilation modelling (IES VE)
- Experience in Sustainability, Construction or Renewable Energy
- IES VE
- One Click LCA
- Project Management Experience
- Client Management Experience
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Python (Programming Language)