Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our Shipper Receiver has responsibility for printing work orders, handling inventory issues and picking parts for sales and work orders. Day to day you will also be responsible for receiving and distributing shipments received in warehouse as well as processing and preparing all outgoing parts and completing necessary paperwork.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review, understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Cycle count as directed.
- Printing work orders and handling inventory issues.
- Pulling parts for various sales and workorders.
- May move material manually or using forklift or hand operated crane or hoist.
- Use small hand tools and operates material handling equipment.
- Operate forklift to weigh product and transfer product to staging area.
- Bring parts to outside services for processing.
- Route received material to QC or to warehouse as needed.
- Receive incoming shipments from suppliers.
- Ensure all part numbers and serial numbers are checked in the packaged material.
- Verify quantities, purchase order numbers, line numbers and other pertinent information on packing slips and receive in the system.
- Prepare finished goods for shipment, wrapping, crating etc.
- Pack components, assemblies and products for shipping.
- Process shipments using outside Shipping Vendors.
- Assist customer service with timely processing of all orders.
- Understand MRP and insure all components are procured and in process in a timely manner.
- Assist with management and scheduling work performed by an outside vendor for the ALS products to insure manufacturing commitments are met.
- Performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written correspondence and work instructions.
- General computer skills and knowledge.
- Ability to safety use material handling equipment such as forklifts and cranes.
- Ability to use basic measurement devices such as tape measures, micrometers, and scales.
- 3-4+ years general material handling experience.
- Ability to effectively work with employees and supervisors.
- Meets all Driver Qualification policy requirements in order to operate company vehicle.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant products and/or part numbers.
- Assembly And Installation
- Customer Service
- Forklift Truck
- Materials Management
- Packaging And Processing Duties