You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
To provide global systems Development &integration support and maintenance for all in-house developed applications andcommercial applications as required. To support GPDS applications provided ascommercial software offerings to external parties.
Develop systems and solutions (for applications and integration) in linewith authorised and approved work scope using standard development processesand techniques.
Manage / perform or assist in implementation of system version releasesto production environment via the standard release processes to ensure alteredelements are transitioned to production in a controlled manner.
Monitor and resolve Incident tickets for supported systems, integrationinterfaces and applications, raised in ServiceNow via Team Foundation Serverwork processes to ensure user base has adequate support for required jobfunctions.
Liaise with third party Vendors as required to assist in Technicalsupport for Incident resolution for supported applications.
Supportexternal clients as per maintenance agreement (including support, maintenance,approved development and deployment) as required ensuring compliance withexternal client requirements / change processes.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of technology associated with supported systems and applications.
- Detailed understanding of functionality and operation of Source Control, Software Development techniques, Test driven design principles, Configuration driver design principles, Dependency injection and Domain Driven design principles
- Functional working knowledge of Project Management, Cost Control, Engineering, Procurement, and Construction as it applies within WorleyParsons.
- 3 year’s industry experience with exposure to commercial software development.
- A recognised degree or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Expert level of knowledge across a range of current and in-use technologies including;
- Use Microsoft technologies:
C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Microsoft .Net including
WPF, Silverlight, Lightswitch,
Windows Services, OData Clients,
LINQ, Office Add-Ins.
RESTful Services, OWIN, OAuth providers, SignalR, Java Message Services, Azure SQL
, Azure Webjob,
Azure Storage, Azure Queue/Service Bus
- HTML, CSS,
Front end frameworks Angular/ReactJS/Vue etc,
- Microsoft SQL including Reporting Services, Data Quality Services, Master Data Services
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Access
- Design and develop data analysis solutions.
- Awareness and understanding of upcoming technologies and methodologies as may apply to Worley.
- Engagement as a proactive member of the workgroup.
- Professional and open communication to all internal and external interfaces.
- Ability to take instruction and perform tasks accurately with minimal guidance.
- Accurately report to management in a timely and effective manner.
• Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshootcomplex, multi component issues, providing appropriate cost effectiveresolutions and solutions.
• Ability to abstract application specificcomponents to a generic solution, enabling re-use.
- Ability to work in the Agile methodology using Kanban.
• Abilityto work on Data warehouse and BI development tools. Such as Informatica.
• Abilityto work on PowerBI .
• Experiencewith Oracle ADF and JDeveloper is desirable.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Visual Basic (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)