This position will be responsible for doing analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Oracle Applications enhancements/customizations. The position requires interaction with business users and the technical teams
for analysis and development in Oracle Applications Release 12
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 7 years of technical experience with Oracle Applications 11i and Release 12 implementations in SCM, Oracle Manufacturing and Procurement areas
- Must have hands-on development experience in most of Oracle development tool set – including PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher Reports, OAF, Workflow, Forms Personalization, Oracle Forms
- Working Experience in EBS Modules – Manufacturing (WIP, BOM), SCM (OM, INV), PO
- Experience in systems analysis, gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proven history of successful problem solving with a sense of urgency
- Experience in a version control system and code deployment system
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to travel globally
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution only
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Systems Development Life Cycle
Emergency Breathing System