With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager working a FIFO 2/1 roster with experience in the following areas:
- Delivering projects from inception to completion
- Delivering projects successfully and on time
- Evaluate the progress and performance of projects
- Experience delivering projects to the value of $5m
- Leading and managing people, providing mentoring and guidance to ensure organisation objectives are achieved
- Contract/Commercial Management
- Strong and active commitment to safety
To be considered for this position, it is essential to possess the following:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in renewable energy projects desirable
- Ability to read & understand scope, blueprints/drawings & site plans
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office Suite
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to influence, lead and mentor
- Demonstrated high level of commitment to health and safety
- Primavera P6 desirable
Applicants must be willing to undertake a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and provide a copy of your passport, birth certificate or citizenship as proof of your right to work in Australia.
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce.
A current comprehensive resume, complete with appropriate certifications and contactable referees can be lodged at the link below.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness