[ Link removed ] is a young and dynamic – yet publicly listed – independent power producer investing in Renewable Energy assets. We are passionate about accelerating the energy transition and pursue the goal of building a large portfolio of renewable energy power plants in order to become a leading publicly listed market player in Europe. With our 166 MW portfolio of onshore wind parks and solar farms across Europe, we operate a diversified profile with stable and predictable cash flows and have a sizeable pipeline of deals ahead of us.
Following our successful listing in November 2019, we have already secured an almost threefold increase of our portfolio since then. Besides growing our portfolio, we have also been able to attract outstanding talent and build a passionate team. There is more to come and we invite you to be part of it!
Our team is currently looking for a Finance & Accounting Intern or working student for two to six months.
In your role as a Finance & Accounting Intern, you will:
- Assume responsibility for your own workstreams and be an integral part of the finance team
- Develop ideas for improving existing finance processes independently
- Assist in preparing the semiannual and the annual financial statements under HGB and IFRS
- Support the company’s finance department with various projects
As an employer, we offer:
- A start-up atmosphere combined with the highest professional standards
- A passionate and collaborative team atmosphere
- A dynamic working environment that fosters entrepreneurial and creative thinking
- Flat hierarchies, open and direct communication
- Close and direct interaction with the management board
As a potential candidate, you have:
- An impeccable academic track record in the field of business administration with a focus on tax, accounting or finance
- Passion for finance, accounting and renewable energy
- Strong analytical and technical skills combined with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience in accounting under HGB / IFRS as well as German tax law is considered as a plus
- Strong skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- An entrepreneurial and performance-driven mindset and a team player mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Business Administration