Strategic Account Manger - Netherlands
Reporting to the European Sales Director and in agreement with the corporate and regional strategy defined, your responsibilities include driving Enphase revenue and share growth in a defined set of partner accounts and recruits/enables new partners. He/She educates partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions, enabling them to sell our solutions to achieve mutually beneficial revenue and profit goals. Inside Enphase, the Strategic Account Manager works closely with sales management, marketing, customer service, operations and finance to ensure a best in class customer experience.
Enphase’s sales model engages installers, integrators, module manufacturers & leading OEM partners in both residential and commercial markets to bring its microinverter systems to global markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
These responsibilities and tasks mentioned below are not limitative and other duties may be assigned according the needs of the company.
- Possess a detailed understanding of partner economics with demonstrated ability to assess a partner’s business and jointly develop successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L.
- Account planning and management. Develop and execute joint business plans to drive Enphase revenue and market share at partner accounts including but not limited to negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, assisting in development of co-marketing/demand generation campaigns, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business issues.
- Territory planning and management skills including accurate forecasting on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. Experience managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives – including acquiring new customers as appropriate. Expected to develop forecasts for each account by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner - comparing this with competitive and general market data as available.
Attitude and skills
- Develop a positive, proactive, customer focused attitude in this position
- Develop a team culture for together with the other Enphase Energy team members
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Maintain personal skill set by staying abreast of best practices in key sales tools through various training mechanisms (on line, off site, etc)
- Keep a constant follow up of the market key figures, regulation and trends
- Develop middle term (12 months) sales / account objectives for this position together with Managing Director
- Positive, customer focused, professional communications with key customers when participating, Enphase employees and others
- Professional, respectful Communications with peers, subordinates (if there is), and management including trips to US for meetings if required.
- Communicate effectively account strategy with the management to the teams
- Participate when asked in improvement process meetings
- Publish on time Reports to the Managing Director covering sales action progress, competition analysis, new proposals to help business growth
- Works with the Enphase Energy CRM tools (SFDC) and keeps it up to date
- Develop and Maintain a list of core skills and product knowledge requirements for this position
- Develop and Maintain best practices tool set (tools, electronic systems, documentation) for this position
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must be results oriented, self-motivated individuals who thrive in a dynamic, high growth, team oriented environment – and must share our passion for renewable energy.
- Minimum of 5 years proven B2B sales experience in a high tech industry selling via indirect channels such as authorized dealers and distributors of electro-mechanical equipment/devices.
- Experience in solar industry or conventional building trades (electrical, roofing, HVAC) is a plus but not required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, marketing and/or finance preferred.
- > 50% travel required.
- Virtual office must have easy access to major metropolitan airport.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, marketing journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information during conferences and be active on lobbying with influential organizations.
Fluency in the language of the country in which candidate will work and English is required; an extra language would be a plus.
Business To Business