Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Be part of our NEXT GEN Field Engineering (Automation) programme! As a university graduate, you will be given the knowledge, tools, and mentorship needed to create a successful career through a variety of talent development programs. We’ll make sure to mentor, manage, and develop your career within Weatherford.
In this role you will be challenged to expand upon what you learned at university, and you will get to work closely with people you can learn from. Our Field Engineers team in Romania is friendly, open-minded, and ready to take on new challenges.
- Test and maintain equipment in the shop and in the field.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on company owned and rental equipment in the field.
- Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Accurate and thorough completion of job reports in a timely basis.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
- Assist Field Service Rep. II when needed.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Graduate Engineer, degree within Automation.
- Enthusiasm to learn.
- Great communication skills (English and Romanian).
- The ability to think logically and work under pressure.
- You will need to enjoy field work as you will travel to different locations (both national and international – if you really enjoy the work).
- Self-motivator, self-starter, ability to work in a team.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Field Service Management