- Are you looking for a position where you can influence shaping the future of Downstream and build digital culture?
- Are you looking for a position where you can use your innovative mindset, strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with large agility and flexibility?
- Are you result orientated and have problem solving attitude?
- Do you have understanding of business and IT areas, project management knowledge and ability to work in international team environment?
If yes, you could be the person we are looking for to join our team as a
Group Downstream Production operating technologies expert
to join us in our office at Budapest
MOL Group is an independent, multinational oil, gas and petrochemical company headquartered in Budapest/Hungary. Its diverse portfolio includes oil and gas exploration with production assets around the globe, gas midstream, downstream activities ranging from refining and polyolefin businesses to new areas including recycling, compounding and polyol, as well as an extensive retail network.
You will be involving in the following tasks:
- preparation and update of DS Production automation and digital strategy, preparation of roadmaps for main Operating Technology softwares to achieve highest level of safe, reliable, and efficient operation of production units and processes.
- partnership and vendor management tasks in your area of expertise at a high level in collaboration with Group Procurement, IT and the local teams.
- Act as Group focal point for your area of expertise, manage stakeholders with business process owners for Operating Technology BU-IT projects.
- Act as a principal subject matter expert in the discipline for MOL DS Production, maintain own competencies at the leading edge, providing troubleshooting and investigation support to production sites as required and intervening when necessary. Act as an advocate for the discipline.
You will be responsible for …
- Standardization and harmonization of operating technology software’s, providing guidance and consultation on process improvements with utilization of existing operating Technology tools.
- Idea development and project management of all Group operating Technology BU-IT projects, cost controlling and stage gate scheduling for all BU-IT projects
- The technical evaluation of group and local BU – IT projects (Technical Committee; QAR) providing expertise for business evaluation and prioritization.
- Develop and maintain cooperation with partner organizations, establishing good relationship and clarifying the boundaries of responsibilities according to your roles within the Group Automation and process intelligence organization.
We are looking for you if you have:
- University degree in technical/IT with at least 7 years’ experience in the business and/or IT disciplines and understanding of refinery and petrochemical business processes
- Project management expertise and ability to work in international team environment with fluent English (for business purposes)
- SAP, Enablon and Microsoft Power Platform working knowledge
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills with results orientation and problem-solving attitude
- Innovative mindset and ability to find out of the box solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit package including fixed and performance-based bonus
- Cafeteria and private health insurance, work assets as laptop and cell phone
- Range of horizontal and vertical career advancement opportunities at a local and group level
- Great atmosphere within a professional team
- Participation in numerous training and talent programs
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes