We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
We are excited to add a new colleague to our Global Procurement Center team based in Cluj-Napoca. We are looking for someone who wants to build a career as a
Procurement Senior Team Leader Process Efficiency & Digital Transformation
Scope of the role
As a Senior Team Leader, you will ensure the effective performance for Procurement within the region/countries assigned and the achievement of service delivery requirements.
You will manage individual performance, build teamwork, initiate, and drive continuous improvement within your team. You will also approve, supervise, and ensure effective Procurement activities.
Moreover, you will act as business partner to CPO/Functions (Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality, Project Development)/Procurement Heads of Region/Country Leaders and SSO counterparts.
Act as Talent Champion
- Recruit best in class procurement personnel
- Develop competencies
- Manage individual performance and people development through PMC process
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
- Assess staff training needs and encourage compliance of training requirement for each level as part of the employee development program
- Ensure that the team has all the hours, materials, accesses, and resources in place on a day to day basis to meet all its service commitments
- Allocate projects, saving initiatives to teams
Operational Performance Management
- Accountable for the smooth delivery of local and global administration and procurement processes, in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team to the Operational Manager
- Act as 2nd level of issue escalation
- Lead the effectiveness of the processes through identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution
Management of Business Partner Relationship
- Exercise business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge
- Act as Business Partner to Central Business Teams (Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality, Project Office) and align amongst SSO Team Leads
- Participate in regular calls with business partners
- Manage compliance with directives and legal policy
- Ensure consistent application of all relevant Procurement processes and tools
- Prioritize work in alignment with business goals, strategies, and policies
- Ensure buddy system and succession plan are in place in the cluster/region
- Take the lead for new initiatives & projects
- Ensure process & tools development as per business requirements
Requirements for the role:
- IT/Engineering Degree or Business Degree or similar complemented by a demonstrated track record;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (French is a plus);
- 3-5 years of work experience in a relevant position (TL/PMO);
- Previous experience in procurement area;
- Leadership skills, analytical skills, very good communication and presentation skills, stakeholder management skills, and process-oriented mind-set;
- Experience in reporting and data analytics
- Master data & data base management,
- ERP Systems (SAP), Office 365 (SharePoint, Excel, Teams, Power APP) and data visualization tools (Power BI/Qlick Sense/Tableu).
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Business Performance Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements