We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 70000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Training Officer supports the HR Team with the training, recruitment and deployment of People Management Cycle.
The main activity is the deployment of a master training plan, by managing the budget and the evaluation of the training effectiveness. The position also involves administrative support and follow-up of the People Management Cycle as well as the management of the recruitment tool and files.
POSITION IN THE ORGANISATION
The Training HR Officer reports to the Site HR Director.
Network & Links
HR Team, Managers, Central Learning Team, Training providers, Local Funding Organisations, Finance, Schools and Universities.
Responsibilities & Objectives : Training
- Build and deploy a training plan in collaboration with the HRBPs
- Manage the yearly training budget
- Deploy training programs designed by the Central Learning Team + ensure that Corporate training axis are followed
- Organise training sessions (logistic + contact suppliers)
- Ensure prompt recording of training for each employee in the system
- Support HRBPs in defining new modules and designing non-catalogue trainings
- Manage and closely monitor training evaluation process
- Manage the integration of new comers with a special focus on Induction plan and buddy program
- Ensure training KPI’s are set and reached, monthly reporting (+ Bilan Social and Social Survey)
- Network with Central (conf call, etc) + be aware of training axis of the company and how to deploy them
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation relevant to training and reports any new requirements to colleagues
Responsabilities & Objectives : HRBPs Support
- Respect PMC deadlines and support HRBPs in the follow-up of Performance Reviews, Objective Settings, Promotability/Availability Codes, People Review, People Review Feedback, Development Plans & Competency Assessments.
- Help administratively the HRBPs in the preparation of various files/presentations and in the weekly follow-up of the actions at each stage of the PMC
- Master e-Recruitment tools and be the point of contact for the Company’s Recruitment Network (conf calls, update on the tools, etc)
- Open Job Requisitions according to business needs + keep e-Recruitment tool updated at all times (follow approval process, close Job Requisitions when filled, ensure a tidy database)
- Follow recruitment files (internal/external)
- Work closely with external Recruitment Agent/Agency when needs be + organize yearly job fairs
- Monitor and update the Audit Action Plan for the HR department and the HR Dashboard
- Lead the preparation/presentation of the audits related to training
- Manage internship & V.I.E for the site + maintain network
- May be of support or lead any new HR projects arising
Performance Measurement/KPI’s :
- Q : Satisfaction of stakeholders in the organisation
- C : Respect of budget
- D : Training/Recruitment/ Support within the organisation at the right time
Bachelor's degree mandatory (preferably in Human Resources Management).
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Service oriented
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Rigour & Reliability
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to cope with pressure/Resilience
- Ability to drive change
- Good literacy skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to monitor financial resources
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Knowledge of English and French. Dutch is a plus
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.