Job Description Summary
Through our Project Management Leadership Program (PMLP), at GE Power we are nurturing the next generation of EPC project managers and project functional management leaders for complex gas power turnkey projects.
This leadership program is designed to accelerate the development of early career talents from the field of project execution. It involves three highly challenging rotational assignments, intense training curricula in the areas of technical and leadership skills, mentoring and continuous on the job learning.
This is a two-year program spanning three eight-month long rotational assignments out of which at least one will be on a project (construction) site. Other rotations may take place in another project discipline like scheduling, contract management, plant engineering, project finance - based on the personal growth journey of the candidate.
During the program PMLPs will develop a solid understanding of how project execution works in the gas power sector. They will work with our best in class project managers and project staff to acquire the necessary technical and leadership competencies to be able fulfill both customer and business objectives.
Upon successful completion of the 2-year program, participants will land in a role in one of the core project management disciplines (project management, contract management, construction, planning, fulfillment, service), based on their competencies, personal aspirations and current business demand.
- Bacheloru2019s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited university;
- Minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 years relevant work experience with solid performance in Project Management, Construction or Field Service preferably in the Energy, Oil & Gas or Infrastructure sectors;
- Possess good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Strong desire to work in the field.
- Ability to complete multi-location rotations, and travel both domestically and/or internationally for up to 8 months per rotation;
- Ability to do field site rotation;
- Ability to make 2 years commitment to GE after successful graduation.
- Proven leadership skills and prior experience leading projects or teams;
- Experience in project scheduling, contracts in an EPC environment;
- Project finance experience;
- Experience in working internationally.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Coaching And Mentoring