- Drive sales and hit monthly and annual booking targets in relevant product and industries. Generate the sales bookings to meet the order target.
- Cultivate, build and maintain business relationship with customers, end user, design institutes, EPCs and MACs.
- CRM project funnel timely entry and maintain CRM data integrity. Submit weekly report and monthly POR forecast.
- Identify appropriate sales channels in the region. Keep track of developments in the market and at competitors.
- Provide solutions to resolve first-line sales issues. Contact Technical/Product support team for support when necessary. Drive product training initiatives for customers.
- Work to ensure timely and thorough administration of current sales contracts.
- Coordinate with PMO team for payment collection and shipment
- Attend training on an ongoing basis for self-improvement and growth.
- Respect and follow Emerson China policies and ethical guidelines.
- Contribute to the growth of business by playing an active and communicative role as a member of the China Sales Team.
- Bachelor Degree with major in automation, mechanical, instrumentation or related.
- 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in valve and/or related industry sales with a multinational company.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes and business operations of major customers; ideally experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders and decision makers at key accounts
- Honesty, integrity, diligence and good teamwork spirit.
- Good command in written & spoken English to ensure smooth communications
- Self-motivated, outgoing, sociable & good coordination skills
- Good health and can work under pressure and travel frequently.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Social Skills
- Hardworking And Dedicated