MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 30 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
Resulting from MOL Group’s 2030 - Enter Tomorrow strategy, the Consumer Services business was separated from Downstream and developed its own, very ambitious business unit strategy for Retail and Mobility. As part of this strategy, digital transformation of Retail has started, the scope of which includes new capability development in the areas of: CRM, Loyalty, Digital campaign management, E-Commerce, Data Lake, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, APIs, mobile application and chatbot. Consumer Services future IT architecture strongly rely on several modules of Salesforce technology therefore it is a crucial pre-requisite of a successful development and operation to have in-house Salesforce technical knowledge.
Within Digital Factory we are on a hunt for our new colleague who will hold the position ofSalesforce Administrator & Developer
who is a merging of various traditional Salesforce roles (Salesforce Admin, Lightning Platform App Builder, Platform Developer) which will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment, execute developments in our Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud and Ligthning Platform and he will lead improving processes and adoption of the the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part administrator, developer and part Salesforce consultant. You will be responsible for:
- Executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, improvement and development of our Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud platform.
- Serving as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com and Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment with 100 users
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Completing regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Managing Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests on CRM and Marketing Cloud.
- Working with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assisting in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud skill set across the organization
- Acting as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Working independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Developing new custom objects, Lightning Platform Apps, dashboards, reports, flows, processes in Salesforce.
Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator, developer or consultant
Experience with CI/CD technologies related to Salesforce development
Minimum 2 years of experience in working in an agile environment across multiple projects Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and Marketing Cloud
Strong data management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality
- Openness to different cultures across CEE
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Fluency in English and one of the Central Eastern European languages
- Agile Methodology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Attention To Detail