The Emerson (A&C) Customer Care Analyst provides services to Emerson (A&C) that enable them to attract and serve customers faster, with better quality. This includes a variety of responsibilities, including but not limited to quoting, order entry, resolving customer inquiries/issues, pricing and availability, data analysis, handling of returns, export- billing - shipping documentation and license query. Must have clear understanding of Global Market relate to Channel Partners, Resellers and End Users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Input orders from internal or external customers into Salesforce and SAP system
- Create, retrieve, open and validate customer purchase orders prior to inputting in the Salesforce and Digital Platforms.
- Perform customer set up activities as needed to ensure accurate processing orders and delivery of goods and services
- Handle daily hold reports
- Create new contacts and accounts for end users or sold to/ship to accounts.
- Do password resets, licenses queries like upgrades, transfers and fix for licensing procedures
- Support software fulfillment to ensure customer receipt of software via licensing platforms
- Support hardware fulfillment as it relates to communicating with customers the expected shipping dates and expedited order solutions
- Input Return Material Authorizations (RMA) from Distributors into SAP system
- Managing daily disputes requests received from account payable team and customers for issues with payments, taxes, freight charges, incorrect address and PO updates.
- Perform customer related financial transactions such as credit and debit memo’s per operating policies and procedures
- Managing disputes issues including invoicing processes
- Follow the warranty process validation
- Respond to inquiries related to Expedite issues, working effectively with Planners, Manufacturing teams and Territory Managers
- Respond to inquiries from various businesses in a timely manner in a solution orientated mindset & manner
- Resolve multiple customer facing inquiries from various mediums such as telephones and email.
- Perform in fast paced customer centric environment
- Navigate effectively within multiple tools, receivable systems and internal processes to deliver accurate and timely deliverables (SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft team, Webex, Office Package)
- Help with other tasks assigned by Team Lead or Manager
- High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Minimum Experience of 3 to 5 years in similar positions in sales support and customer service
- Demonstrate strong computer and analytical skills using the complete Office Package
- Understanding of Global Market relate to Channel Partners, Resellers and End Users.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and high demand
- Great interpersonal and Communication skills with customers, teammates and local or external leaders
- Good handling of time management
- Be disciplined, organized and have consistency
- Written and verbal English skills
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Multitasking abilities
- High sense of urgency and detailed oriented
- Experienced working with SAP & Sales Force
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.
Complex Problem Solving