At NRG, we’re bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at [ Link removed ] . Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
Direct Energy is looking for an ambitious and inquisitive Senior Digital Marketing Analyst whose responsibility entails knowledge of tracking site performance and measurement, as well aggregating data into digestible and actionable insights that will be shared with leadership. Can understand the intricacies of Digital Marketing to uncover the how and why. This position will work closely with Paid Search, Content, SEO, Customer Experience, UX/UI and IT/Developers to help monitor the user experience with the goal of providing insights to increase performance, improving conversion, or identify broken experiences which are then shared and presented to the applicable business owners. This person should be able to understand business end-to-end process and support and optimize the consumer experience of that business.
- Direct Energy is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Web/Operations Analyst for directenergy.com. This position is remote and fulltime located at our office located in Houston, TX.
- Direct Energy gives customers choice, simplicity, and innovation where energy, data, and technology meet. As part of NRG Energy, we are backed by one of the nation’s largest power producers. NRG owns and operates more than 24,000 megawatts of generation capacity, including 11,000 megawatts of capacity in Texas.
- The Digital Web/Operations Analyst is responsible for analyzing web and app data and contributing to directenergy.com’s overall strategy involving acquisition and retention. They will be using web tools such as Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Foresee, SDL Tridion, and Google 360 to support all facets of the decision-making platform. They will demonstrate the ability to work independently, drawing conclusions from complex data sets and communicating test results clearly to executives, manager and associates.
- This position will work closely with Paid Search, Content, SEO, Customer Experience, UX/UI and IT/Developers to help monitor the user experience with the goal of providing insights to increase performance, improving conversion, or identify broken experiences which are then shared and presented to the applicable stakeholders. This person should be able to understand business end-to-end process and support and optimize the consumer experience of that business.
- Delivering insights, managing and supporting optimization efforts, and analyzing sites for improved analytics capture, design opportunities, and actionable recommendations
- Working with internal clients to establish KPIs and related metrics for new and existing products, site enhancements and site redesign, testing designed solution, and providing continuous evaluation of implementation through analytics data analysis and correlation of data sets and behaviors captured across different tool sets
- Collaborating with paid search, content and UX/CX strategists, marketing, stakeholders, and IT development teams to optimize efficacy of messaging, branding and digital communications
- Working with marketing managers to support web strategies, campaign tracking performance, tracking, and implementation
- Performing quantitative and qualitative detailed analysis of marketing, acquisition, and retention performance using SAP, Oracle, MySQL and other specialized tools
- Administering, configuring, and maintaining Adobe Analytics, GA360, Adobe Launch, Adobe Test and Target, design documents, and implementation best practices
Education and Experience
- Ideally 3-5+ years of experience in consulting, project management, web analytics, metrics, and website optimization based on analytics, however candidates with a strong and provable analytics passion of any experience level will be considered.
- Experience in developing and maintaining business reports, performing ad hoc analysis, and delivering business recommendations; Experience working with and reporting web traffic, financial/business reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree – emphasis on business analysis, project management, marketing, communications, or information systems
- Adobe Analytics experience required
- 3+ years Adobe Analytics Experience ideally with certifications as a Business Practitioner from Adobe.
- Strong experience creating adobe mobile app based processing rules and classifications
- Expertise in creating complex dashboards with sales funnels, flow paths, etc…
- Expertise in product string tracking and in general complex Adobe concepts
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines; handle multiple tasks – switching priorities and focus as needed
- Ability to learn new software and concepts quickly; ability to learn and adapt to evolving conditions and fluid requirements
- Passion for detail with a track record demonstrating initiative, drive and quality output
- Excellent oral, organizational and written communication skills; troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Highly organized, creative and attentive to detail; able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively and independently
- Knowledge of or experience with at least one: CMS, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Adobe Test and Target
- Experience with Audience Manager and/or GA360 a huge plus
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at [ Link removed ] )
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources
- Adobe Analytics
- Business Analysis
- Business Reporting