Supply Chain Lead Renewables By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to:
Play an important role in shaping and accelerating the energy transition towards Renewables. We are expecting gross investments in renewables to be in the tens of billions from 2021 to 2026, and Procurement and Supplier Relations (PSR) will be instrumental in shaping this into a profitable industry.
By joining our team you will also:
Some qualities are essential for us as a business. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Shape, deliver and maximize the value our existing and future offshore wind contract portfolio
- Manage procurement -and supplier relations activities from business development phase through project maturation, power offtake bids -and project execution
- Have close dialogue with local suppliers and stakeholders, and build strategic relations
- Provide in-depth knowledge of local capabilities and constraints
- Knowledge about Jones Act and Inflation Reduction Act
- Assist establishing supply chain development plans and strategic approach towards US suppliers to support local content ambitions
- Take an active external role, representing us in industry supply chain networks
- Run due diligence processes and perform pre-qualification of new suppliers
- Perform business integrity assessments and follow-up on human rights risks in the supply chain
- Support building the local SCM organization, and contribute to the Renewables procurement category team.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Holistic understanding of an offshore wind business case
- Project development and preferably Operational experience within offshore wind
- Solid experience of local US legislative environment and contractual agreements.
- Extensive knowledge of US offshore wind supplier markets and understanding of establishing and promoting local content.
- Significant sourcing experience and competence in the drafting and management of contracts.
- Experienced in supporting large scale and high value activities with a strategic and commercial mindset
- Demonstrable ability to forge strong stakeholder relationships.
- Experienced in driving and contributing towards improvement, innovation and managing risk.
- Some travel required, domestic and international.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Business Development
- Contract Management
- Implement Projects