Deliver Kinaxis Solutions through technical developments supporting evolutions, deployments and run activities.
- Design enhancements & evolutions based on new and existing solution, guaranteeing stability & scalability to help the technical build up by development team.
- Sets up internal/external delivery plan for enhancements & solution evolutions (manage resource allocation, delivery prioritization & scheduling, etc.), ensuring documentation for solution helping in testing and handover of deliveries.
- Delivers solution and take over release from QUAL to PROD instance (IPK, data model change…)
- Takes over bug fixing (Level 2) and issue resolution by interacting with Kinaxis Support Teams if required
- Diagnose issues with deployed solution components & Satisfactorily answer usage and design questions related to solution to Stakeholders
- Availability to international travelling as required 025% of the working time
- Availability to work remote when required or to adapt to other time zones
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable in IT & Supply Chain)
- Primary Skills:
- Supply Chain (Basic)
- Kinaxis Authoring (Advanced)
- Management/Consulting Skills (Basic)
- Communication Skills:
- Collaborative worker with a positive attitude in a multicultural and global environment
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with Business Stakeholders & Technical Resources
- Strong expertise in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Linguistics Skills:
- Proficient English Level
- French/Spanish is a plus
- Full Time Employment
- Salary according to the experience & market standard.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills.
- Flexible compensation plan
- Data Modeling
- Diversity Awareness