An international independent energy advisor for industrial, commercial and institutional energy users is seeking a PPA Manager to help facilitate their growth in the European Markets.
This business forms part of an international group of businesses who provide renewable energy advisory solutions. They focus on analysing and mitigating risk while improving sustainability within their client’s renewable energy portfolios. This is a brand new role, supported by a local team of professionals, to be based out of their new offices in the Netherlands.
As PPA Manager you will be responsible for leading the commercial strategy including structuring and negotiating virtual and physical Green PPAs across Europe. Working with your international counterparts, you will help to grow the company’s operations in Europe, whilst providing further assistance to their international operations.
- Structure and negotiate PPAs across Europe and internationally
- Understand client’s requirements and criteria and risk profile for each transaction
- Consult with clients on key market information
- Support renewable energy developers on contract negotiations
- Draft PPA documents to adhere to individual transaction terms
- Provide market insights using previous deal experience
- Conduct regular market research including understanding new policy information to provide to clients during the management process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in renewable energy
- Experience in commercial management and negotiating and structuring PPA transactions
- Demonstrated track record of success selling to C&I organizations
Training And Development