1.0 CORPORATE REQUIREMENTS
JOB TITLE: Roustabout
REPORTING TO: Crane Operator
1.1 ROLE SUMMARY
Participate in vessel loading and unloading activities, helicopter operations, rig move activities and routine cleaning of the rig as required.
• Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
• Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
• That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
• Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
• Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
• Compliance with Seadrill training, certification and competence requirements.
• That all relevant personnel are adequately trained in handling emergencies.
• That all emergency equipment is in good condition and configured as required.
• Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
• Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required are performed.
• Compliance with the standard for tidiness and cleanness.
• Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
1.3 JOB SPECIFIC
• All relevant governing documents are adhered to.
• All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
• Safe and efficient execution of operations as per procedures.
• Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
• Active participation in meeting activities.
• Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
• Deck or rig floor operations as required or directed.
• Preparation for future drilling operations.
• Maintenance of cranes and other relevant lifting appliances.
• Relieve on drill floor and in other areas as required and directed
1.4 EQUIPMENT & SYSTEMS
• Ensuring operational preparedness of all safety and emergency equipment
• Maintaining drilling and marine equipment and maintenance records
• Maintaining and operating the mud processing solids control equipment
• Preparing all tubular’s, handling gear and other equipment required for the well operations
• As per Corporate and Regional specific Delegation of Authority matrices.
• As per Seadrill training and competence directives.