The Equipment Operator performs all kinds of jobs, with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. The Operator provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures. The position reports to the Supervisor.
Successful Equipment Operators are adaptable, show initiative, and have good written and verbal communication skills. They work well in teams and are curious and willing to learn new skills.
• Ensures that the correct equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job.
• Ability to rig up/rig down equipment including high pressure rated equipment.
• Attends pre job meetings with team, customer and third party personnel.
• Performs risk analysis before each job or task and identifies and addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and reports hazards immediately.
• Ensures preventive maintenance on equipment is performed as per standards and that unit is in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
• Performs inspections and self-assessments to ensure compliance with standards.
• Complies with all HS&E, Quality, and IT standards and policies and participates in HS&E and Quality initiatives and programs.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Oil And Gas