MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 30 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
We are searching for a new colleague who will join the Digital Factory team as a
Group Rewards Program Product Owner
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Resulting from MOL Group’s 2030 - Enter Tomorrow strategy, the Consumer Services business was separated from Downstream and developed its own, very ambitious business unit strategy for Retail and Mobility. As part of this strategy, digital transformation of Retail has started, the scope of which includes for example development of Data Lake, Artificial Intelligence, IoT, CRM and Loyalty capabilities, mobile application and convenient payments. One of the main reasons why we develop these capabilities is to be able to provide our customers with personalised and gamified offers that reward them and make them smile on the move.
Group Rewards Program Product Owner will be responsible for defining and implementing our strategy of rewarding and personalization in the implementation of new Rewards program across the countries where MOL Group operates with strong focus on creation of customer journeys throughout the entire program scheme taking into consideration worldwide trends in the loyalty business, system capabilities, customer data, market specifics and general business targets of the company and local subsidiaries.
This strategic role will also be leading the process of planning and execution of personalization strategy based on collected information and extensive analyses of the customer historical and newly collected customer data and market and consumer researches.
Standard product owner responsibilities
- Develop, own, and execute the product roadmap in sync with Tribe and Digital Factory strategy and roadmap
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Own, prioritize, and maintain the product backlog - in alignment with parallel teams, in terms of content & priorities (importance, ranking, distribution) and prioritize the needs for incremental deliveries to ensure timely delivery
- Coordinate the design and implementation of additional customer activation campaigns for the releases based on personalization principles, using data, targeted communication in order to increase frequency and basket size of loyalty customers maximising the usage of available personalisation technology stack (including analytics platform and reporting capabilities, recommendation engine, campaign management system, CRM system, etc.)
- Act as the budget owner of product developments and/or align with vendors to effectively balance resource needs and budget effects
- Drive delivery and coordinate and evaluate relevant vendors throughout the product development
- Define how to measure progress and impact (KPIs) and monitor results (analytics based) of owned products
- Define improvement initiatives based on results of continuous measurement and user feedback and user testing activities, build an actionable customer feedback loop
- Anticipate needs, industry and global trends, and cover shifting business requirements; be ready to accommodate the occasional moving target - facilitate MVP approach and run pilots if necessary
- Be an internal advocate for the Digital Future of MOL (act as an influencer in for example applying design thinking, data driven decision making, etc.)
- Develop knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Cloud and Annex Cloud in order to be able to support seamless work in later phases of operating the Rewards program.
- Create behavioural personas across MOL Group based on data analytics insights that the whole Consumer Services business can use to define actions.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
- Min. 3 years of multinational Loyalty / Rewards experience in a Product Owner role, preferably in Retail and with experience in personalisation and UX design
- Understanding of loyalty programs, customer data and consumer research, experience in field of Personalization, knowledge in customer loyalty domain
- Successful examples of leading projects in Agile process and applied use of design thinking, or customer-oriented deliveries is a plus
- Experience working with task management tool (e.g., Jira or similar tool)
- Experience in working with Salesforce technology (Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud) considered a significant advantage
- Product management, detailed business requirement formulation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail
- Proactive mindset, positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and team mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment, managing multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to lead multi-cultural product and development teams across borders
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English and one of the Central Eastern European languages
- User Feedback
- User Story
- Usability Testing
- Technology Roadmap
- Product Management