Coiled Tubing Project Manager
30 – 40years old
Years of Experience
5 to 10 years relevant experience
Certifications / Licenses
The Project Manager shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Maintain efficient and profitable operations with equipment and personnel in accordance with established good oil-field practices
- Enhance company’s services and capabilities by indulging in a continuous innovation and improvement vis-a-vis with up to date technology.
- Conducting site visits to ensure efficient and trouble-free operations of equipment and personnel.
- Ensure that company policies are implemented within the area of responsibility and report any misconduct, undue behavior or violation by employees and process corrective action/measures..
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Systems
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Safety Principles