You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Success Representative
- Customer Success Representative
- Calgary, Alberta
- Intermediate position into the professional stream providing Sales and Marketing service or support where the work is progressing towards a specialized area and is increasing in complexity.
Receives some guidance for day to day work, however knows the processes and practices sufficiently so that little direction is required.
- Detail oriented & able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Understanding of financial and operational risk & need for controls
- Ability to conduct intermediate analysis & present clear and concise results.
- Understanding & application of Wholesale processes, principles & procedures
- Demonstrates emerging change management and project management knowledge skill
- Resolves complex issues and problems under some guidance and direction
- Leads preparation of more complex routine and scheduled reports Inputs, maintains, and organizes records independently
- Understands and uses corporate systems
- Complies with company policies, procedures, processes
- Interfaces with Wholesale management, business/ functions, and Wholesale customers to ensure standards, policies and procedures are understood
- Post-Secondary education with 5 years of experience in a related field (i.e. business, Sales and Marketing)
- Bilingual French an asset
- Requires advanced knowledge of systems related to the work performed.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Requires effective interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Change Management
- Operational Risk
- Problem Solving
Job ID: BBBH42908