- Dynamic leader with fair knowledge of CCC process in Schneider
- Experience of working 3 years in CCC at L2 or L3 levels in SW / Systems offers
- Overall experience of 5 years in SW tools connected to Electrical application / Similar
- Fair knowledge on Configuring, Designing & Final acceptance testing of LV Electrical Systems for multiple segments
- Skills to work with multicultural teams
- Adaptability to work on different time zones
- Able to influence and negotiate “process changes & adaptations”
- Generate disruptive ideas in the way we support customers (small to GSA’s)
- Leverage technology advancement in providing innovative solutions in customer support process
Roles Key Objective:
- Offers: EcoStruxure Power commissioning (EPC desktop & Mobile)
- Manage System cases in bFO with 2 key goals
- Reduce Time to resolution of System cases & solutions by clear analysis than trial basis.
- Better customer satisfaction by enhancing robustness of solution addressing each component involved and ensuring issues does not repeat.
- Define Hyper care & Normal support processes for Solutions & Systems we roll out as part of EcoStruxure Power deployment
- Blueprint for country CCC organization development by assessing gaps in country CCC’s knowledge & staffing.
- Drive & deploy the blueprint in steps.
- Define a road map on introducing innovative / disruptive ideas for system support & deploy in steps.
- Meet corporate CCC’s administrative & process deliveries
- Define & deploy clear & effective System support dashboard (relevant parameters & targets).
- Work closely with other EcoStruxure tech support leaders / community to leverage best practices & Integrate our offers
Location: Bengaluru, India, Full time
Reporting: CS&Q VP for EcoStruxure Power
Strongly connected to:
- EcoStruxure deployment leaders
- LoB Tech support managers / leaders
- Country CCC managers
- Corporate CCC staff
- EcoStruxure Power project managers, PQL’s & OQL’s
- Components that constructs for ESXP systems
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Diversity Awareness