A major oil and gas operator is looking for a Facilities Engineer to support operations in Cuero, TX on a M-F schedule working 8 hrs a day, 40 hrs a week. This is a 4 month contract opportunity. The Facilities Engineer will utilize knowledge and skills in the design of facilities with a focus on providing operational support of E&P well sites and surface facilities. Ability to organize and manage multiple concurrent projects is a must. This position reports in the field working primarily with Operations, Construction, and EHS staff in the US Division.
• Support Operational Readiness Reviews
• Proactively work with the Business Unit to provide technical support for troubleshooting facility related operational issues.
• Identify, develop and document scope of work for facility optimization projects
• Integrate with field operations to maintain/build relationships and manage priorities
• Incident investigation lead for facility representation
• Support the Business Unit with legacy relief valve, control valve, pipe and vessel sizing
• Management of Change Technical Review
• Light process modeling (ProMax/HYSYS)
• B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
• Field Assignment
• Minimum of 5 years industry experience. Well site surface facility experience is preferred.
• Strong intrapersonal skills and ability to work with others
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with MS Office programs
• Familiarity with industry codes such as API, ASME B31.8 and B31.4
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
- Facilities Engineering
- Microsoft Office
- Oil And Gas