Do you feel enthusiastic about contributing to shaping a sustainable energy future for one of the fastest-growing countries in Asia? Then join a creative team with fantastic growth opportunities and be a part of the world leader in wind energy
Service Operations Service > Asia Technical & Ops Improvement
Roles will be a part of the Regional Operations Support team for Greater Asia & Japan.
- Provide 1st level SCADA technical trouble shooting support to Service (Vestas & Non-Vestas)
- Provision of 1st level of support to questions regarding SCADA operation and maintenance to both Vestas internal stakeholders and customers
- Handle all local service SCADA issues, upgrades and projects, supported by L4 techs & ASP team as required
- Travel on as needs basis to wind farm operations to enable direct issue resolution, supervision or development of SCADA L4 technicians.
- Develop and facilitate training of L4 SCADA technician team to support the service business need
- Utilisation of the C4C/TSL ticketing system in order to efficiently respond and handle resolution of issues raised by the service operations team.
- Acting as the sub regional contact point for ASP ROS, collating/consolidating region specific information on need basis to enable an ASP overview.
- Interact with the ASP Power Plant team as required to deliver support and solutions as required.
- Support the ASP ROS SCADA team on occasion when specialist knowledge/information is required.
- Support the sub regional Service operations to ensure best practice is followed regarding SCADA maintenance, upgrades and reliability.
- Provision of 1st level response to technical inquiries from the regional service operational and commercial relationship teams.
- Support the sub regional Service operations to ensure that maintenance and upgrades to SCADA software and hardware systems are co-ordinated and completed.
- Escalation of complex issues to ASP ROS SCADA team, support the ASP ROS SCADA team where appropriate through to issue resolution.
- Support the ASP ROS SCADA team with identification of spare parts and documentation creation/improvement.
- Support the sub regional Service operations to create local job specific documentation like JSA, method statement.
- Support with the preparation of technical reports for customer and service operations.
- Support with the provision of pricing for SCADA system upgrades and improvements.
- Engineering degree (for example IT / Communications or relevant Engineering degree)
- 2+ yrs. experience in control systems and SCADA engineering
- Control Systems experience and knowledge of SCADA, PLC's or RTU's
- Exposure to Substation and Electrical SCADA systems is good to have
- Experience in industrial communication protocols ( Modbus, DNP3 etc...)
- Understanding of windows 2000/2003 Server
- SQL server knowledge
- Experience in computing networks
- Experience working within large project environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Ability to convey technical information in a non-technical way
- Computer Literate (Spreadsheets, scheduling, word processing, e-mail etc...)
- Intermediate MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Ability to utilise all identified the tools and systems listed in the relevant skills matrix for this position.
- Highly analytical with good investigative skills.
- Able to deal professionally with all relevant stakeholders. (Technical teams, operational management and customers)
- Efficient and proactive.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good commitment to safety and a safe working environment.
- Self-motivated; self-directed.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to participate effectively as part of team.
What We Offer
Global community and culturally diverse working environment
Excellent development opportunity in key growth markets in Asia
In-depth knowledge and experience to refine technical skillsets and develop as a specialist
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 28th February 2021
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (Scada)
Computer Control Systems