Schneider Electric has a challenging opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of ‘Digital Services Offer Manager’ in our Digital Power organization. The role is preferably based in our France or East Coast North America location.
In this entrepreneurial position, you will work along the entire offer definition, execution and performance, with particular focus to support product management. You will strong orientation for innovating, agile, and autonomous marketing leader who can work across all levels of the organization and influence key decision-makers is best positioned for the role. The ideal right contender will be with a background in Digital Marketing, Sales, and Chanel management. Additionally, he/she will have strong knowledge of electrical distribution and/or asset management.
You will work across development teams, product management in the line of business and commercial teams. The position requires strong communication, influencing and analytic skills, technical and business acumen, relationship development skills, and a motivational style. Collaboration and partnering within Schneider’s global organization is critical for the success
Marketing, Sales and operations enablement
- Collaborate with product and marketing managers to align offering evolution around value proposition, pricing, and positioning among digital services, and including bundling effort with other offers, gateways and connected products.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including operational marketing, global marketing, business development and sales, to develop outbound materials to support high-impact product launches
- Update continuously marketing materials to promote value proposition and create materials for new features
- Support evangelization/training of sales teams on service features and capabilities, preferable video based
- Participating on Voice of Customer events
- Track key performance metrics (AuM, Orders, Pipeline…)
- Update internal Playbook and user manuals, to industrialize experience of teams
- Define and adopt the right Go to Market and support specific requests from regions, including translations
- Support offer launch to new Channels: business through Partners
- Keep updated Master Data (References) and Digital Work Order flows
- Agile Methodology
- Asset Management
- Business Development
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness