Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world’s most iconic brands can help you get there. We’re reinventing the equipment industry and we’re looking for a Key Account Manager to be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with select customer segments for Doosan Bobcat’s turf & grounds maintenance products. This position will proactively call on National Account corporate contacts and establish face-to-face relationships. Responsibilities include identifying new customer opportunities, driving sales volume and market share growth to meet company objectives, and exceeding customer expectations.
Role & Responsibility
Manage Key Accounts
- Establish, manage and build relationships with assigned decision makers to influence buying decisions.
- This position may work across North America to increase penetration and sales to current rental accounts.
- Seek out opportunities for new accounts in the rental segment.
- Prepare account-specific sales plans when warranted to drive revenue growth and share improvement.
- Facilitate product knowledge demonstrations/seminars on Bobcat and Doosan equipment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and proactive resolution to exceed customer expectations.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or related major.
- 5 - 7 years’ experience.
- Previous turf or grounds maintenance equipment industry experience.
- Sales driven with ability to consistently articulate the Doosan Bobcat value proposition to high level customers.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Self-motivated with strong time management, organizational skills and priority focus.
- Ability to work independently to make sound, timely decisions.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Travel Required: >50%.
Doosan Bobcat North America will not sponsor applicants for work visas, nor provide any OPT, CPT or other immigration support, for this position.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.