The position shall be responsible for delivery of timely, accurate and quality technical support, education programs for direct labour, internal and external customers.
The position also will be responsible for supporting internally the development of sales and marketing teams with the Technical Services, Inside Sales organization and externally for promoting all range of Emerson products and services, making education, technical marketing and all activities needed to promote and to improve the technical knowledge in the market on the complete range of products. Technical Services need direction to develop relationship between Emerson and customers and to be the link between the customer’s request and the developing team in Emerson organization.
The position is responsible for planning, leading and organizing the team to successfully perform to Service Level Agreement (SLA), Quality and Productivity Goals. This role includes ownership of complaints and escalations from customers of Commercial & Residential Solutions and employees within respective team assignment.
Responsible for delivering and maintaining best-in-class operational output covering Technical Services and Inside Sales in the assigned region.
Monitor and manage Technical Services, Applications and Inside Sales teams with appropriate adaptation for ensuring a safe operating environment, productivity and cost improvement, and capability development of himself/ herself and the team with the aim of compliance to SLA.
Work cross functionally to support Cold Chain sales and marketing.
- Ensure and measure basic product training to existing and newly hired agents and report monthly
- Develop strong and positive professional relationship with customers by anticipating their requirements and providing excellent technical support.
- Work closely with customers to develop strategies/programs for efficiency, productivity and quality technical support.
- Report to business on all SLA, Inside Sales and Application Engineering’s metrics each new month
- Ensure that all Commercial & Residential Solutions growth programs are on track each month and report to the business
- Generate activities to support sales and marketing
- Planning and implementation of department strategies in his/ her scope with the aim of ensuring the Service Level Agreements (SLA) or Performance Objectives are delivered.
- Identify appropriate resource to fill manpower requirements and perform utilization analysis to ensure effective resource management.
- Setting the annual budget in his/ her assigned areas.
- Build capability and expand capacity to continuously provide services through employee development and cross-training.
- To Report and communicate the established weekly performance metrics, any Objectives, Key Results or any specific urgent technical needs of the market to Director, Technical Services.
LEADING (PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION)
- Provides effective leadership and ensures that the team members are trained and motivated. Create and implement activities to retain and continue to attract members to work with Commercial & Residential Solutions.
- Ensures effective and regular communication on processes and procedures in line with SLAs within team and across the functions.
- Practice effective communication to promote positive work environment and trust.
- Coach members to perform to expectations.
- Collaboration between Application Engineers and the direct sales teams
ORGANIZING & CONTROL
- Execute the daily Service Plan and ensures all areas of responsibility meet service targets and budgets.
- Measure, analyze and report actual Service Level in a timely manner to drive improvement and recognize successful performance.
- Create, implement and monitor the execution of work schedule of the members
- Performs necessary administrative functions such as leave approvals
- Manage and delegate tasks within the team as appropriate.
- Keep all customer tasks updated using web based tools
- Workplace control and supervision.
- Investigation on customer and client complaints – Action Plans for all customer based concerns
- Up- dated service transactions into the host system.
- Own and resolve emergency situations resulting from internal and external customer experience, including direct reports, to ensure continuity of business at Commercial & Residential Solutions.
- Support the implementation of cost improvement programs in his or her area of responsibility.
QUALITY, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT & OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Ensures that service rendered meet the required quality standards.
- Support the development of process documents such as Procedures, Work Instructions, Pre and Post Use Inspection Checklist to be used in the work area.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to increase confidence from customers, clients and partners and grow the business of Commercial & Residential Solutions.
- Identify and implement projects which will enable deliver process improvement and cost-savings to drive profitability for Commercial & Residential Solutions.
- Implement and maintain the Operations Excellence to achieve Vision for sustained improvement in all service areas in compliance to Department Manager’s plan.
- Performs other functions as may be deemed necessary by immediate supervisor.
Training & Development program with technical service engineers, sales & marketing teams and customers
- Develop relationships with existing customers (Retail, Distributors and OEM’s) to gain better understanding of the opportunity in the market.
Develop actual NBO’s and look for new business opportunity within the Manila Organization.
- To work together with Cold Chain organization for offering a complete solution when necessary in the market.
- Work closely with Sales Teams to organize internal and external training and market activities to gain more confidence on solutions offered by Emerson
Customer satisfaction being the OEMs, Wholesalers, Contractors and End Users
- Customer Focus
- Action Orientated
- Instills trust
- Drives Results
- Decision Quality
- Manages Complexity
- Build Effective Teams
- Plans & Aligns
- Drives Engagement
- Manages Ambiguity
• A bachelor degree in any Engineering discipline (Preferred)
• At least five (5) years experience in Technical Services and related function
• At least five (5) years experience in supervisory capacity
• At least two (2) years exposure in training and development including
a. Training Needs Analysis
b. Process Training
c. Development and maintenance of process maps and guidelines
• Background in offshore service operations is an added advantage
• Ability to assume back up functions in the absence of immediate supervisor – select from the list of Emerson Leadership Competency requirements
• Willing to work on shift supporting the assigned business and customers
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Training And Development