To perform basic support function and to professionally handle, monitor and process refrigeration and HVAC alarms, inbound calls, service requests, including but not limited to: troubleshooting, relaying refrigeration / HVAC alarms, dispatching work orders and other customer requests pursuant to customer specifications for a 24/7 department operations.
To provide service and support to the Department customers, internal and external to the Organization.
This position is responsible for proactively serving the customer with a standard of excellence. This includes all aspects or service support, including Alarm Management functions such as – outbound alarm monitoring, inbound call handling & dispatch and any other service support required by the Department
ALARM MANAGEMENT & SMART DISPATCH
1. Responsible for interrogation of refrigeration and/or HVAC alarms received and diagnosing them based on Service Level Agreement with external customers
2. Deliver alarm information with accurate documentation by calling or sending email to external customers
3. Generate and dispatch service work orders pursuant to customer procedures
Answer inbound and transferred calls and address them as necessary
4. Answer inbound and transferred calls and address them as necessary
• Graduate of any 4-year degree
• Graduate of Engineering course will also be considered.
• Preferred two (2) years experienced gained from interactive customer service and related functions.
• At least one (1) year experience gained from marketing, sales, supply chain, manufacturing and service related business
• Background in offshore service operations is an advantage.
• Minimum of six (6) months experience in customer service
• Technical-savvy and proficient in MS Office
• Excellent English communication skills, can convey information clearly and effectively both written and oral.
• Listens actively and effectively.
• Good interpersonal skills and teamwork, can collaborate and works well with others, willing to take new instructions and work requests.
• Can do multi-tasking
• With Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Results-oriented, flexible, organized and systematic
• Attention to details
• Self-driven and motivated
• Willing to Work on Shifting operations which may include Work on Weekends, to support the assigned business and customers.
• Willing to Work Overtime or on Rest Day Overtime to support manpower requirement of the operations during critical days and/or peak season.
• Must be able to Effectively and Independently function while maintaining a Positive Energy level in an environment of constantly shifting demands. About Emerson
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving