Are you a specialist in construction performance from a globally operating company? Do you want to use your abilities in working with data to create a more sustainable world? Then look at this exciting opportunity!
SBU NCE > NCE Construction > PMO, Portfolio Planning & Analytics > Analytics and System Support
Analytics and Systems Support is a department within PMO, Portfolio Planning and Analytics under the Northern and Central Europe (NCE) business unit at Vestas. The goal of PMO, Portfolio Planning and Analytics is to support the region in the effective execution of onshore and offshore Construction Projects. Analytics and System Support will support the business in reviewing the performance of the area of Construction utilizing the available data to create transparency on performance.
- Perform construction performance measurements on the Constructions sites through available systems, dialogue and site interactions
- Utilize the data to inform and consult the organization on findings and conclusions
- Handle business cases together with key stakeholders in Construction on potential improvements
- Prepare reports for management in Construction and to other stakeholders in Construction to ensure stakeholders are informed on a continuous basis how the area of Construction is performing and trending
- Utilize available tools such as BI, Power BI, etc. to create a clear picture
- Ensure alignment between performance and financial metrics to build the bridge to the overall performance of Construction
- Master’s degree within Business Administration or Economics and a solid academic record
- 4+ years of experience from a similar position and preferably in Construction
- Basic understanding and experience with VBA programming and SQL is good-to-have
- Experience with maintaining an overview in highly complex datasets without losing an eye for the details
- Ability to translate operational knowledge into financial consequences and communicate with stakeholders on all levels in the organization
- Expert user of information management applications inc. Microsoft Office applications (preferably also SharePoint and PowerBI)
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Owning the ability to prioritize, focus on the details and meet deadlines will be key for this role
- Ability to work across various parts of the value chain, identify and involve the needed business stakeholders
- Great service and interpersonal competences
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- A creative and systematic approach to your tasks
- Solid communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good business process understanding and ability to work cross-functional
- Continuous improvement mindset as well as a solution-oriented and innovative approach to work
What we offer
You will develop in an ever-growing and high-paced team in a global environment. You will have a
great impact and influence on the profitability and development of our business. For the right
candidate, this position will be a platform for further professional or leadership development in a global organization.
Work location: Utrecht or Arhem, NL
For additional information on the position, please contact Senior Recruiter – Aleksandra Arias (Gdansk,
Poland) at +48 668 869 468.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Stakeholder Management
- Language Translation
- Power Bi
- Value Chain
- Strategic Business Unit