Local Unit & Position Description
The Department “Measurements Northern Europe” and is located mainly in Hamburg and Kaiser-Wilhelm-Koog, Germany. The Department provides measurement services in diverse areas, mainly for the wind industry. These measurement services comprise, among others: loads, power curve of a specific turbine, diverse services involving LiDAR technology including equipment verification, classification, wind resource and assessment, acoustic measurements and assessments as well as measurement of electric characteristics for grid code compliance. The Department currently consists of around 50 employees spread over three Sections.
Our Management Team is offering a position for students of Business Administration (Controlling,
Social Media) and Management and Technik.
- Development, Preparation and Analysis of business KPI’s including Sales Reporting
- Support in Technical Investigation and Preparation of presentations for Managing Director
- Design and develop business dashboard with relevant data for informed decision making
- Improvement of external company representation via social networks like Twitter, Facebook or Xing/LinkedIn
- Studies in business, management or (Online) Marketing
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel, Project Management Tools or Microsoft Power BI
- Good sense for Numbers (Controlling) or creativity to bring us forward on social platforms
- Good German and English skills,
- Drivers license type B
As a Student Assistant you will have a chance to work directly with the Head of Department Measurements Northern Europe thus the job is expected to be performed from our office in Kaiser-Wilhelm-Koog.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
- Decision Making
- Microsoft Excel