In this role, the Product Specialist will be responsible for the technical and application support of the specific product group by ensuring reliable solutions according to customers’ requirements. Also, is expected he/she to get involved in the concept, sizing/dimensioning and sometimes implementation of the provided solutions based on the Rosemount instrumentation technology. As the Engineering team drives innovation and continuous improvement, this person will be involved in trainings for our Customer Care organization.
- Reviews, analyzes and offers suitable solutions to the most complex technical challenges; provides recommendations to stakeholders through appropriate channels;
- Offers applications and technical support for sales engineers;
- Provides technical and application support and expertise in a timely manner to sales and marketing teams, global technical support teams;
- Interacts with Sales Offices on finding tech solutions for Customer applications;
- Interacts with design authority/product company for the development of special options and new features for the standard products;
- Interacts with sales offices to understand post sales customer issues and for trouble shooting;
- Delivers new hire trainings to local organization and prepares/updates the materials needed to deliver the training sessions;
- Identifies training needs within the sales force based on the application/ technical queries received;
- Provide recurrent trainings to refresh information and updates on products;
- Shares technical knowledge to other engineers and other stake holders within the organization;
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.